Vapor Expert Mesh Nebulizer PY-001
- This product utilizes ultrasonic vibration to turn liquid drug into fine mist (particle size MMAD 5µm) which is then sent to the respiratory tract and oral cavity by a venting system so that therapeutic result can be achieved.
- Compact and easily to carry.
- Ultrasonic vibration which produces 100,000 ~120,000 vibrations per second.
- After 20-minutes continuously operation or when the medical cup is no medicine, the appliance will automatic shutdown.
- Built-in low-battery indicator.
- No matter use the product in different angle, that still can operate normally in short term. When put the product upside down, medicine cannot contact to mesh, the product still can operate normally in 10 seconds (it can be different if different medicine is in using).
This product is intended to be used for inhaling medication for respiratory disorders.
Warnings and precautions
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, handicapped persons or invalids. Besides, the dosage and frequency of the use also has to be specified by the prescribing physician.
- Do not operate under the blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Do not use cotton swabs or other objects to touch the mesh; otherwise, product will not operate.
- Do not use different type batteries in the same time.
- Do not carry or store the product which is still remaining medicine in medical cup.
- For the type, dose, and regimen of the medication, be sure to follow the instructions of a doctor.
- Do not immerse them in water.
- Do not use disinfection solution containing sodium hypochlorite.
- Do not inhale by using water in the medication bottle.
- Do not drop or apply strong shock to the Main unit.
- Do not use any attachments or accessories not recommended by the manufacturer.
To ensure safety, please do follow all rules below:
- Before using
- Use this appliance in the correct manners outlined as mentioned here.
- This appliance has to operate under nominal temperature (10℃~40℃), outside the nominal temperature range was not suitable to operate the product.
- The medicine treatment should according to doctor’s advice.
- If the product operates improperly, please discontinue use it and send it for repairing immediately or consult your dealer.
- If the medical cup is not functioning very well (such as very weak spray volume etc.), before using, please replace it.
- When this appliance has not been used for a while, if any part (such as medical cup, mouth piece or mask) seems dirty, please proceed with cleaning procedure described in the cleaning and maintenance procedure.
- Do not add medicine over the indicated line marked on medical cup (8c.c marking).
- Do not disassemble or make any modification on this appliance.
- Under using
- Children or disable patients should be assisted by adults or medical personnel when using this appliance.
- Do not use this appliance under a high humid environment (>85% RH)
- Do not use this product if the medical cup without any medicine.
- Keep the appliance in flat position and steady during operation to avoid spillage.
- Do not open the cover of medical cup during operation.
- Keep eyes away from the mist output.
- Treatment period please follow the doctor’s advice.
- Different patients should use individual clean medical cups and mouth pieces to avoid cross infection.
- Some medicine dose not nebulizes well, please consult with your doctor.
- This appliance has a low-battery indicator. When the indicator light is green, the power is good for working. When the power light turns to orange, the battery is become weak, but you still can use product, however you may need to replace battery soon. If the power light turns red it means voltage is too low to operate, please replace the battery immediately.
- During using this appliance, if any irregularity or discomfort is observed, please discontinue use this appliance.
- This product has built-in a 20-minute shutoff timer. If it cannot be shutoff automatically, discontinue using and consult your dealer for help.
- If product detects no medicine in the medical cup, the LED indicator will turn red and flash four times then shutoff automatically
- When under using, you can use the product in any angles. But, make sure medicine has good contact with mesh.
- After using
Please clean all parts after each usage and do follow instruction in the manual.
- Do not immerse this appliance in water when cleaning to avoid damaging any electrical parts.
- Do not store this appliance in direct sunlight, outside our suggestion storage temperature and humidity environment.
CLEAN AND MAINTENANCE NOTICE
After each using, please clean the following parts:
- Remove the medical cup and mouthpiece or mask. Discard all remaining medicine in the cup. Pour in some hot water and close the cover completely. Press the power button and operate 1~2minutes to discard all remaining medicine completely.
Ensure medicine be cleaned completely after each using, otherwise, it could cause mesh blocked.
- Clean the surface of main body of appliance with cotton swabs or a piece of fine cotton fabrics.
Please clean the electrode in the main body and medical cup, ensure normally electrical conduction.
Please do not use easily volatility liquid to clean the electrode, ex. Benzene, thinner.
- Clean the medical cup, mouthpiece and mask with clean water and store at a safety place after cleaning the surface with ethanol.
Suggestion: Use a new medical cup for different illness or patients to avoid cross infection.
Instruction for use
- Make sure that all parts such as mouthpiece or mask, medical cup are clean, or clean the above three parts before using.
- Open the battery cover and put in batteries.
* Suggestion: Use Alkaline batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable Batteries (option). Remove batteries if the unit is not in use for long periods. Failure to do so could result in damage due to battery leakage.
- Open the medical cup cover and pour the medicine into the medical cup and close the cover completely.
- Install mask or mouthpiece properly and start using the appliance.
- When the power button is pressed and the appliance starts working the green light will on (sometimes, in orange and which depend on battery power remained) and the build in timer will start to countdown.
- If the indicator turns orange, it shows the battery is weak. If the appliance is activated and the power indicator turns to red, it means the batteries are exhausted and the appliance cannot operate properly. Please replace with new battery immediately.
- If there is no medicine inside the medical cup, indicator light will turn red and flash four times before appliance turning off automatically.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Keep the device between -20~70°C, ≦85% RH
Each pack contains:
- Vapor Expert Portable Nebulizer
- Carry Bag
- One Mouthpiece
- One adult mask
- One Children mask
- Complete instructions
Pu Yuan Biotech/ Taiwan
Marketing Authorization Holder in IRAN